By the time your child moves into this age group at Little Stars, He / She will be developing a whole range of new skills. Our main aim in this age group is primarily to encourage children’s independence and self help skills. They would also develop a whole new range of independence , social and pre literacy and numeracy skills.
- Providing artistic experiences.
- Musical and sensory experiences.
- Verbal communication developed through group games, stories, social interaction, “Show & Tell” activities, language games.
- Pre writing and reading activities.
- We offer a specialised pre school programme that would provide your child with the essential skills and competence to assist in the transition to school programme, which would be their next phase of learning.
As regular and ongoing communication is a vital part of Little Stars we will always keep you informed of your child’s progress.